Office building at Luisenstraße 46
The corner building was erected in 1936 as an office building. It combines the charm and the identity of an old building with the efficiency and commercial viability of a modern office building. After concluding the refurbishments in mid-May 2002, the building is excellently equipped (generous ceiling heights, parquet flooring, structured cabling), and has 22 parking spaces. The areas per floor amount to approx. 500 sqm, which can be subdivided, for instance in approx. 130 sqm and 370 sqm per floor.
The property is located in the northern part of Friedrichstadt, in the centre of Berlin. The location is very attractive due to the proximity to various government institutions. The Bundes-Pressehaus and the Paul-Löbe buildings are nearby (a walk of approx. 2 to 3 minutes). The Bundeskanzleramt (the German Chancellor's office) as well as the Reichstag are well within walking distance. This is an intact quarter, with old buildings only. This gives all of the surrounding area an authentic, personal impression. The entire infrastructure and the shops are located in the immediate vicinity.
The suburban railway and underground train station Friedrichstraße is within a walking distance of 6 to 7 minutes and comprises the following transport options:
+ underground train line in the direction of Alt-Tegel and Mariendorf
+ several suburban railway lines heading east and west
+ regionally operating train services
+ streetcar lines